We have introduced our own dental membership arrangement in conjuction with Practice Plan to reward and look after our patients who regularly visit the practice. Just look at what you can gain from becoming a member!
Every six months, our members are entitled to:
- A dental appointment, including a clinical examination, checks for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays.
- A hygiene appointment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on how to keep your mouth healthy.
- 20% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures.
- 20% discount on any fillings.
- 20% discount on many other treatments (extractions, etc).
- 20% discount on additional hygiene care.
- Worldwide dental emergency and assistance scheme to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
And there’s more...
- Treatment planning to promote good oral health for life.
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the dental practice during normal surgery hours.
- Free antibiotics dispensed at the practice.
- Following recommended restorative work, any subsequent remedial work required within 12 months (on a like-for-like basis).
Children are born free of dental disease, yet by adulthood a significant proportion of the population has active gum disease and most people have experienced some tooth decay.
It is our belief that disease can be prevented so our aim is to provide your child with the best care available to secure their dental health.
We ask that you bring your children with you from birth so that we can help them grow up free from dental disease.
We do not insist that children join a plan, all children under the age of 4 are treated completely free-of- charge and older children are charged half the adult plan price.
The plan entitles you to two examination appointments per year and any preventative treatment needed, including applications of fluoride varnish and visits to the oral health educator.
Members who have full dentures are entitled to an examination to check the soft tissue after twelve monthly payments.
Members will receive 20% discount on denture repairs and new dentures, as well as receiving the same Managed Plan benefits as patients on the Lincoln House Care Plan.
As for the Lincoln House Care Plan, but members will receive a check-up after twelve consecutive monthly payments.
For those patients who would like more regular and extended access to dental care, we have our Lincoln House Hygiene Plan.
This includes all the membership benefits of the Lincoln House Care Plan but your loyalty benefits are extended so that you will be eligible for a hygiene appointment after three consecutive monthly payments, therefore entitling you to up to four hygiene visits a year.
As for the care plan but with either two examination appointments per year or one appointment with an examination and hygiene visit combined.
If you would prefer to pay at each visit and not set up a direct debit for your treatment then we can still accommodate you.
We ask that you pay an annual registration fee of £42.50, which will entitle you to the Managed Plan benefits that our plan patients enjoy.
As a registered patient we will endeavor to see you within 24 hours if you have an emergency.
An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only. Discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice. The price includes a small premium per month for the Worldwide dental emergency and assistance scheme. Please see Keyfacts document for further details. Prices correct at time of going to print.